Wednesday, May 12, 2010

{CONGRATS"S TO ALL THE GRADUATES}

So as this week ends I am getting even more excited. We will be on our way to Tennessee for my sister-in-laws Graduation. The amount of family coming from all  over the world is also exciting. She is an inspiration to not just us but the little future me's that I have created. My eldest one adores her, she is counting the day's one by one. Too funny.

Sid note: Mother's day was just so amazing. I was still super busy however, I was told by my husband and daughter to stay in bed for the morning and was bought breakfast in bed. WOW the whole nine. I was so tearful at the sight. I Never really care to celebrate anything because I do believe that life should be celebrated every single day that we have to live on this earth.

I would like to take this time to say thank you to my lovely family.

Signing off

Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails